- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Systems Design Authority
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Systems Desing Authority to join our key client in the North West on a contractor basis.
The purpose of this role is to act as System Design Authority providing technical direction, authority and governance to the design, development and sustainment of IM&T Solution for international programmes within Air Sector
- Support to the submission of IM&T Solutions for new business opportunities (Bids)
- Accountable to the Air chief IM&T Architect for providing technical leadership, authority and direction for the development of new, expansion of existing or replacement of obsolete IM&T Solutions for existing customers
- Support the creation of technical estimates and costs for incorporation into wider customer proposals
- Ensure business requirements are correctly translated into cost effective technical Solutions in accordance with IM&T principles, practices and guidelines
- Work with multi disciplinary teams (training, supply chain, engineering , maintenance etc) and the external customer to deliver successful outcomes
- Degree qualified in and background in IM&T/engineering
- A recognised architectural qualification such as ToGAF and demonstrable experience in its practical use across the IM&T solution/product lifecyle
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages such as, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and familiarity with topical Computer Aided Systems Engineering (CASE) tools used for architectural design
Due to the nature of the project this role requires SC clearance upon starting.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.