- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Lead Engineer - Croydon - £80k
IT Lead Engineer - Linux, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Devops - Croydon
A really interesting role leading a team of 3rd line engineers delivering support to critical infrastructure applications. Leading the transition of applications from the third party application development teams into support by 2nd & 3rd line teams. A talented team leader with the ability to communicate outwards and upwards along with strong technical understanding.
- Lead the transition of applications from the third party application development teams into support by 2nd & 3rd line teams;
- Have strong stakeholder management and communication skills, and an ability to influence senior stakeholders in order to lead and achieve delivery of a comprehensive application management service;
- Possess a strong ability to innovate and improve the service support capability/tools/approach in order to move the support solution to a pro-active and automated, alert-based approach;
- Provide technical assurance for all change requests and be the escalation for out-of-hour emergency changes;
- Have experience creating and presenting application performance metrics to relevant interested parties;
- Plan workloads and tasks for engineers in your support team appropriately;
Strong experience with the following technologies and support tools including:
- Linux OS
The role will be based in Croydon 4 days per week (out of hours on-call requirement). In return a salary of up to £80k is on offer with good access to training and continuing your professional development.
For more information please feel free to get in touch via LinkedIn -/ mark-azure-recruitment or by email - Mark (dot) Blackwood (at) networkerstechnology (dot) com or give me a call - the number listed in the advert is my direct dial.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.