- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Our client is now looking for a feild engineer to joni them in London
We are looking for a self-starter Field service technician to deliver the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability.
* Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
* Tie workflow to schedule
* Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
* Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
* Produce timely and detailed service reports
* Document processes
* Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems
* Follow all company's filed procedures and protocols
* Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organisation
* Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
* Build positive relationships with customers
* EMC - Clariion, VNX, Centera, Celerra, Data Domain, Isilon, SYMM/VMAX
* Dell - DCSE1000/2000, Server, storage, Compellent, Tape Libraries
* Quantum - Tape Libraries, Disk based storage.
* Network - CISCO Products, Routers, Switches, Checkpoint/Nokia
* DSS - Laptops, Desktops, Printers software Win 7 or 10
* Problem solving and analytical.
* Effective communicator (written and verbal)
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Very customer focused with a calm and clear support manne
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.