- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Principal Consultant- Manchester - Up to £85k
I am looking for a Principal Consultant with strong Datacentre Migration seeking to join an expanding technology services provider; supporting its customers through the complex lifecycle of their assets from acquisition through to retirement, including supply of all the resources required to consult, support and project manage throughout the journey.
- Experienced professional services/technical consultant to support pre-sales engagement calls with customers and to deliver engagements sold.
- Proven experience as a successful technical infrastructure consultant with customer relationship management, technical pre-/post-sales experience, and exposure to people management.
- Proven technical leadership experience on deployment projects
- Detailed knowledge of the infrastructure industry and associated emerging trends.
- Demonstrated technical design and implementation of infrastructure solutions.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Project facilitation ensuring delivery of services set up in line with customer's needs.
- Demonstrable ability to work as a consultant to CIO/IT Director level.
- Manage workshop environments, taking ownership and leading all aspects of workshop facilitation.
- Demonstrable ability to provide robust and clear feedback to customers
- Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Experienced in discovery and analysis of existing workloads for migration to Azure including right-sizing, dependency mapping and TCO benefit analysis
- Skilled in Azure Cloud design, development, deployment of complex Cloud solutions for customers, including the creation of Vnet and Azure product related templates for Infrastructure, applications and data analytics solutions
- Experienced in migrations from both on-premise to Azure and Cloud to Azure
- Demonstrable experience of Cloud architectures and strategy (public, private, and hybrid)
- Proven capability in designing innovative Business Solutions using Cloud platforms.
- Track record in delivery of successful Cloud Infrastructure deployment and migration projects
- Excellent understanding of Cloud Identity Security, Access Management implementation, Cloud Monitoring Solutions and Networking
- Knowledge of application architectures using non-Microsoft technologies and Open Source technologies in a Cloud context.
- Understanding of Cloud related development concepts (e.g. Agile, DevOps) & related tooling
- Possess minimum 10 years' overall experience in infrastructure and application services support or delivery
- Client Facing Consulting Experience
- Broad knowledge of ITSM, ITIL and Project Management methodologies
For more information please feel free to get in touch via LinkedIn -/ mark-azure-recruitment or by email - Mark (dot) Blackwood (at) networkerstechnology (dot) com or give me a call - the number listed in the advert is my direct dial
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.