- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Our client is going through a large expansion within their web environments and are looking to create a brand new Web Development team in their Bournemouth office.
You'll be joining a team that will be working a vast number of projects ranging from website development, applications and internal systems.
They've already begun building the team with a number of developers already in place!
- Knowledge of how to work with REST API's
- Solid understanding of Front End and Back End development
- Effective analytical skills, taking a methodical approach to problem solving
- Good knowledge of web development, architecture and standards
- Knowledge of React (since they use this for their Frontend)
- Knowledge of Node.JS (since they use this for their Backend)
- Knowledge of any JS Frameworks (they can teach you React!)
- Strong team working and collaboration skills.
If this looks like this could be the role for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch as I'd love to hear from you!
For more information, please contact James Irvine: James.Irvine@Networkerstechnology.com
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.