- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Railway telecoms engineer, Must have experience working on start of project/design and conecpt approval, working with FTN,IP-CCTV, CIS, GSM-R, Permanent, Must be willing to travel,
Contact: Daniel Ballinger 01489 882 690
Senior Telecoms Engineer
I am looking for an experienced senior telecommunications engineer to join my client's team on a permanent basis, you must have Railway experience, working with my client's team on railway projects and will be responsible for the development and publishing of telecoms designs.
Key skills/ Responsibilities
- At least 5 years' experience as a Telecoms engineer
- Experience working on Railway projects
- Experience in FTN (fixed telecoms network)
- Trackside equipment and infrastructure installation and operations
- Experience in Building and station infrastructure
- Worked on MPLS and IP based systems
- Experience in Radio systems in UK rail (GSM-R)
- Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.