- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Senior Cyber Security Analyst
Cyber Security analyst required for a 6 month contract (possibility of extending) based in Greenwich, London.
Working outside of IR35 for a high profile Public Sector organisation, you will work with colleagues in the Cyber Security and Incident Response Team (CSIRT), delivering the organisations cyber security strategy, as they continuously improve cyber security techniques that reduce the risk posed by cyber attack to information, systems and operations.
* identification and capture of requirements, engagement with stakeholders, the selection and delivery of solutions, and ensuring that solutions maintain their effectiveness in an ever-changing threat environment.
* Responsible for identifying and capturing the requirements of assigned aspects of cyber security to reduce risk to an acceptable level.
* Responsible for engaging with stakeholders and the implementers across TfL to take consideration of their requirements in assisting the organisation and its customers.
* Preparing and presenting reports concerning the current security stance towards a business challenge, taking into account organisational delivery and security risks, and recommending appropriate solutions.
* Monitor the effectiveness of implemented solutions and consider user feedback to continuously improve delivery and results.
* Make recommendations about changes to the organisations controls or processes which mitigate cyber security risks.
* Develop and enhance internal processes and records within the CSIRT to improve data handling, security and assurance standards with the effect of reducing cyber security risk exposure.
For this role you need the following experience:
* Knowledge of cyber security and information security controls best practice with supporting qualifications where possible - such as Security+, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), CPNI 10 and SANS 20.
* Knowledge of relevant legislation and government standards - including Security Policy Framework, Information Assurance Maturity Model, Security Essentials, Data Protection Act, Freedom of Information Act, EU Procurement Directives.
* A broad understanding of network and computer system architecture, operations and protocols.
* Understanding of information security management concepts to support solutions and processes.
This role is to start ASAP and will pay between £400 - £432 per day ltd/umbrella depending on your level of experience. This role has been deemed as working outside of IR35, however an independent assessment will be conducted once on site.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.