- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Software Development Project Manager
Excellent opportunity to work with leading provider of innovative and specialist technology to the Legal and Professional services sector.
To be responsible for the day to day The job holder will be responsible for the day to day project management for a number of software development projects which will contribute to the overall development programme plan.
Key skills required;
Produce project plans and logs for projects and ensure these are kept up to date and shared as required
- Ensure all internal systems are kept updated with the current status of the project as required
- Lead on internal development and non-software development projects as required by the business
- Effective management of multiple concurrent projects
Benefits to you;
- Life Assurance - 4 x salary
- 25 working days paid holiday each holiday year pro rata from date of joining. An additional day of holiday will be provided for each full holiday year worked, up to a maximum of 28 working days per year.
- BT Broadband & TV
- Participation of share save schemes
If you have made it this far then this job could be for you, all I need you to do now is apply below or send your email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.