- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Senior Product Software Trainer (InfoSec) - London
Interested in creating, building & implementing a product training programme for one of the UK's Leading Information Security companies, where you will work as their Senior Product Trainer?
After a recent £40 million investment, one of the UK's leading & still fastest growing Information Security firms are looking hire a Senior Product Software Trainer to set up a brand new product training provision for them.
This person will be responsible for training end users, system administrators & internal staff on their range of Data & Information Security products, building all of the training materials along the way (from scratch).
The role will be predominantly London based with London & surrounding travel but further travel may be required at times, so you must be flexible.
There will also be a mixture of online & face-to-face training/delivery, dependent on what their clients are looking for.
Type of person needed:
- Strong Technical Training or Product/Software Training experience
- Experienced in designing materials / courses
- Flexible with travel when needed
- Information / Cyber Security experience (desirable)
- Video content creation experience (desirable)
Salary & benefits:
- £60,000 (negotiable)
- Financial bonus on top of salary
- 25 days annual leave (26 in your second year)
- Free breakfasts
- BUPA Private Health Cover
- Cycle to work discount scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
To apply or find out more:
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.