- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Junior Project Manager (SC Cleared)
A leading defence contractor is requiring an SC Cleared Junior Project Manager/Coordinator with proven experience in IT Projects, Stakeholder Management, Financial control and proficient skills in Excel.
A leading defence contractor is requiring a SC Cleared Junior Project Manager/Coordinator to be responsible for an £8m budget and liaises with other project leaders for the IT Infrastructure for Cloud based and Secure Networks projects.
Key responsibilities -
Support the effective production, performance, governance and delivery of the respective control account(s) scope within cost, schedule and technical requirements. Manage integration with and balance between demand and supply across the Business
Analyse & report financial and contractual work scope, schedule and budget. identifying and mitigating variances
- Establish and Manage the scope and delivery of Work in line with Work Authorisation and performance baseline
- Coordinating review and approval of related system data and documents
- Active management of Control Account elements and interface with demanding Control Accounts/Programmes.
- Communicate and manage the flow down from Work Package (WP) work scope, schedule and budget to the Project and then with the Project Manager (PM) to the Task level
- Attend CAM Business Review meetings and present WP performance to CAM
- Ensure effective Business Rhythm to enable accuracy of WP performance, supply/demand balance and capability delivery to meet programme deliverables
- Provide metrics and commentary that gives an accurate picture of resource availability and allocation
Identification & management of risk/issues & opportunities across the control account.The role will require a good financial background would certainly help, good communicator and proficient at Excel spreadsheets.
Stakeholder management skills are also a key factor and IT Project management skills would be beneficial.
Contract for 12 months paying up to £47 per hour LTD/Umbrella.
This role will require the successful candidate to hold full SC Clearance prior to being on site.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.