- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
IT Project Manager
A permanent, full-time IT Project Manager based in Woking within a globally operating business.
This IT Project Manager job role joins an existing project management team during an exciting period of investment and transformation. As part of a large programme of works, you will be responsible delivering IT projects varying in size and scope with project budgets ranging up to £500k that will have a lasting impact and significantly improve their operational efficiency.
- Proven IT project management experience
- Experienced across the full project life-cycle for application development, requirements gathering and analysis
- Understanding/exposure ERP solutions, application programming, database and system design
- Ability to establish appropriate project controls including Risk & Issues Management, Change Control, Budget forecasting, Status reporting
- Stakeholder engagement / management to include both internal and external, 3rd parties, project teams etc
- Carry out formal project closure and lessons learned
- Prince2, PMP, APM or equivalent
- Sound communication skills, ability to tailor to varying audience
- Able to review issues, propose and agree solutions and also escalate when required
- Ability to work to tight deadlines successfully
- Organised and structured approach
- Able to effectively make decisions in relation to systems, processes within a changing environment
- Proactive personality, approachable and engaging.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic Project Management team.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.