- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Service Desk Analyst
Service Desk Analyst - £20-23k - Weybridge
To be the first point of contact for all incoming service desk services queries. To log support calls (tickets) in Service Desk system(s) and attempt to resolve the issue, passing those calls which cannot be resolved to specialist teams.
- Record all incoming problems and queries related to Shared (PC/Mobile) Applications,
- SAP, EDI, email and other local Systems.
- Provide 1st line support to subsidiaries end-users.
- Communicating with IT Contacts in UK and across Europe
- Liaising with technical teams for the speedy resolution of calls.
- Attempt to resolve customer issues using Knowledge and Known Error Database.
- Assign unsolved problems and queries to relevant engineers.
- Monitor and manage calls by chasing the specialist teams and customers where required to ensure resolution within agreed SLAs.
- Communication of request logging procedures to company subsidiaries.
- Produce Service Desk weekly/monthly statistics and reports.
- Keep records on system access for new staff.
- Fluent in English
- ITIL Foundation qualification will be an advantage
- Good experience of MS Office/Windows OS/IE WEB Browser, needed.
- Candidates with experience in the IT industry will be of great interest
- Customer approachable attitude and a customer focused (proactive rather than reactive) person, who will always try and improve the relationship with the customer. Identifying problems before they occur
- Person will be expected to work to the needs of the customers (Not mind working late if any urgent action is needed)
- Must be prepared to work a shift pattern that covers the hours 06:30 to 19:00
- Good verbal and written communication skills - not afraid to 'chase up' colleagues regarding progression of requests
- Well-presented and professional
- Must be accurate and precise in recording information
- Be able to prioritise their work
- Co-operative, supportive and flexible
- Team player
- Confident and articulate
- Must be willing to learn
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Good inter-personal skills
- Previous experience in customer service/helpdesk experience, preferably 2 yr. or more
- Basic knowledge in Ticket(VOC) management system in WEB/EDI/ERP services
- Speaking in Other European will be an advantage
- Experiences in PC/Mobile APP.SUPPORT will be an advantage
- Some experience in the IT industry, preferably of a technical nature
For more information please feel free to get in touch via LinkedIn -/ mark-azure-recruitment or by email - Mark (dot) Blackwood (at) networkerstechnology (dot) com or give me a call - the number listed in the advert is my direct dial.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.