- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Technical Support Engineer
We are looking for a Product Support Engineer to join our Customer Service Team to provide and deliver product support for all Cyber Security Engineering solutions
All of our roles require successful candidates to undergo and maintain a Baseline Personnel Security Standard and/or United Kingdom Security Vetting (UKSV) to obtain a Security Check (SC) without restrictions.
The successful candidate will provide assistance for product and capability demonstrations, training, trials, feasibility and proof of concept studies. The Product Support Engineer will create and improve service and support relationships with internal and external customers.
Assist in the installation, configuration and maintenance of COTS Cyber Security products
Research the latest network protocols and COTS technology that can be incorporated with Cyber Security products and services
- A good knowledge of data communications including IPSEC, VPN, network topologies and architectures
- A good knowledge of, but not limited to, Cisco technology, routers, servers and firewalls
- A basic knowledge of Linux
- Experience with a range of communications bearers, including radio, cellular, satellite, Ethernet and wireless.
- Knowledge of common encryption standards and their deployment including PKI/PKI deployment with enterprises
- CCNA qualification desirable but not essential
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.