- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Electronics Engineer - Firmware
Electronics Engineer working on the design and development of Electronics and firmware for high tech industrial and scientific products, a key role working with an expert, mixed skill team.
A fantastic role which will provide great benefits, a strong working culture orientated around exceptional quality in a highly complex and technical field while also pushing for a good work/life balance for their staff. They have had an exceptionally strong few years of growth with lots more exciting news on the horizon.
This is a highly technical role, you will require a great foundation of skills in electronics and firmware, with proven experience in industry and a keen mind for complex, technical products.
You will be working closely with small, mixed discipline teams to design complete products end to end, teams typically include subject matter experts, mechanical/electrical design engineers, electronics and firmware engineers. Your role will primarily be orientated around electronics design (70%) although having an ability to code in Embedded C is very important (30%).
- Analogue and digital circuit design
- Embedded C for firmware design (ideally for ARM Cortex and Atmel XMega microcontrollers)
- Communications interface experience (Ethernet, USB, RS485);
- PCB Layout/circuit design experience (ideally with Altium)
- Circuit Simulation experience (LTSpice or similar)
- Design for EMC
- Experience designing low emission scientific instruments
- Experience with ARM Cortex or Atmel XMega microcontrollers
- RS485 communication interfaces
- Altium design experience
- Knowledge of Lasers (Optical and/or Fibre)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.