- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
We have a requirement for Project Schedulers to work with our client in the Defence & Aerospace sector on 12 month contracts.
The Air Sector Europe & International business is seeking experienced schedulers to support the implementation of improvements to schedule creation, management and integration within the Air Sector Project Control System across a number of development programmes.
These roles will include: development and management of integrated engineering schedules to support the projects; creation and maintenance of schedule hand over milestones, extracting progress information and schedule status in accordance with process timescales; Critical Path and Schedule Risk Analysis and continuous review of schedule quality to improve efficiency and ensure schedules meet governance standards.
The successful candidate will be required to perform tasks suitable to the internal level of this role. The role will contain, but will not be limited to, the following
Creation of both stand alone and integrated programme schedules to establish Project baseline position.
- Application of best practice schedule principles to ensure logical flow and visibility of critical path.
- Ensure schedules adhere to a defined build or engineering process/sequence and identify any opportunities for improvement.
- Handover / dependency management.
- Support / close liaison with Contract Integration teams.
- Engagement with stakeholders (e.g. Engineering teams) to establish schedule content and logic.
- Performing Schedule Risk Analysis in line with requirements.
- Input progress into relevant OPP/MSP schedules to required update cycle timescales, review both current and future tasks.
- Apply rigorous change control to any amendment to baseline position.
- Continually review the scheduling process to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of all schedules.
- Ensure alignment with governance and process
- Project scheduler with extensive experience and knowledge of producing and managing detailed schedules within a complex project environment.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of operating in scheduling toolsets (Microsoft Project/OPP/Primavera) and construction of multiple level schedules, both in a consolidated and integrated schedule format.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of schedule logic and its applicability to ensuring an end to end programme is created.
- Knowledge and use of applying Schedule Risk Analysis.
- Management of multiple integrated schedules.
- Knowledge of applying Earned Value principles into schedules to enhance project performance reporting.
- Experience of managing project baselines and extracting reporting information from schedules to report performance.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.