- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Desktop Support Engineer
NHS Desktop Support Engineer required for a 3 month contract (possibility of extending) based in West Yorkshire.
Working inside of IR35 for a well-established NHS organisation, you will be migrating 24 non network connected GP sites/machines/local data to the active directory domain in the Wakefield, Calderdale and Kirklees localities.
Experience required -
* Extensive knowledge of active directory in an enterprise environment
* Desktop application trouble shooting
* Migration of locally held data to shared drives
* PowerShell script writing to enable domain joining of machines, IP address and DNS changes.
* Experience of deployment tools
* Remote deployment
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Drive to multiple sites
* Must hold a full UK driving licence
This role is to start ASAP and will pay £11.76 + HP PAYE or £14.39 Umbrella/deemed ltd.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.