- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Project Management / Business Analyst Coach - Birmingham
Experienced in Project Management OR Business Analysis, and have prior experience in coaching or training others within either of these sectors?
We are recruiting for a Business Analyst / Project Management Skills Coach in the West Midlands area, on behalf of one of the UK's Leading Tech Training firms.
You do NOT need to have experience in both Business Analysis & Project Management - there is a lot of cross-over between the two within apprenticeship training & our client can train you on any areas you are unfamiliar on.
- Coaching & mentoring a group of Level 4 Project Management & IS Business Analyst apprentices (35-40 caseload max)
- Coaching will be a mixture of face-to-face & remote/online (can do 60-70% of role from home)
- Face to face coaching will be carried out in the apprentices places of work (West Midlands area)
- It is your job to provide the highest quality of coaching & mentoring to the learner, to enable them to successfully complete & achieve their apprenticeship programmes.
The Ideal candidate:
- Industry experience working as a Business Analyst or Project Manager
- Some form of Training or Coaching experience (ideally within apprenticeships, but not vital)
- The want to learn - our client is looking to train this person up in all areas of PM & Business Analysis
Salary & Benefits:
- Starting salary of up to £45,000
- Travel paid at 45ppm from home
- 25 days holiday + bank
- Ongoing CPD
To apply or find out more - please get in touch:
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.