- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
To be successful in this role, you'll need a rich combination of experience, proven skills and personal attributes. See below to find out if you're the person we're looking for
The Security Architect will work as part of a multiple disciplinary team - alongside Senior DevOps engineers, application architects and cloud architects to determine the best solutions for our customers. You will work to understand the client's security and compliance requirements and ensure they are embedded within the digital journey. You'll also assess and uplift skills and support the embedding of new practices in Atos and client teams to foster the client's digital journey.
Skills we can't do without:
- You will have experience as a security architecture in a highly complex and diverse business.
- Having a deep understanding of common classes of vulnerabilities in technologies and how they occur, how they are found and exploited
- Recent experience of risk management and control frameworks to present information in an understandable usable form to improve decision-making.
- Solid background in security in the following technologies - cloud, identity, application and data security, threat and vulnerability management, secrets management, DevSecOps and Infrastructure as code.
- You will have experienced following GDPR and protecting Personally Identifiable Information; data anonymisation.
- Strong influencing and communication skills at all levels. Able to present and depict the complex security topics in a simple, engaging and easy to understand business terms to a diverse group of partners.
- Certified in a recognised security professional qualification e.g. CISSP.
- Able to undertake and successfully gain SC level security clearance checks.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.