- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
IT Digital Product Manager
Digital Product Manager opportunity - based in Brighton - salary range between £39+ - £42.5k
As a Digital Product Manager you'll be responsible for designing, producing and delivering internal and external digital products within a high profile Public Sector organisation.
A key aspect of the role will be to help shape and ensure that a robust, integrated and modular architecture underpins our application development and you will therefore need to rapidly gain a strong understanding of the nature and capabilities of the development platforms, corporate systems, and corporate datasets.
* Use technical and domain expertise to provide IT&D with strategic direction and architectural management of the organisation data assets, application portfolio, delivery platforms, and integrated 3rd party services.
* Plan Releases ensuring development teams and the business understand what will be delivered and the timelines, working closely with the Development Manager to ensure the development and release processes and resources meet the needs of product development.
* Act as Product Owner in one or more multi-disciplinary agile delivery teams to deliver digital solutions meeting user needs and organisational priorities to modernise the council.
* Provide line management for some members of the development team. This may include the coordination of the work of the Database Developers and of the Business Analyst/Testers to precisely define and prioritise the requirements in the development backlogs.
* Advise, assist, and guide the area of business with the planning, procurement, delivery, maintenance and effective use of their IT and digital solutions.
* Qualifications in one or more formal project/programme methodologies (e.g. Agile, SCRUM, Prince, APM, MSP), TOGAF or LEAN would be advantageous
* Extensive knowledge of IT and digital markets and business operation of Public Sector IT service providers
* High-level of understanding in the application of digital trends to deliver change in customer, workplace or data services
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.