- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Change and Release Analyst
I have an exciting opportunity for a Change and Release Analyst to join the IT Service Management team within a large utilities company.
This is a great time to join, following a period of transformation and in sourcing of IT Services. The successful candidate will support the Change and Release Manager to implement Change and Release processes.
- Validation of Change and Release records - ensuring that they are relevant and up to date
- Stepping in for the Change Manager when needed
- Conducting risk assessments and managing impact on customers
- Ensuring that Change timings will not impact other scheduled Change
- Reporting on Change and Release and ensuring all Changes are documented and reported
- ITIL V3 certified
- Past experience working within a Change Management function
- Competent in analysis and interpretation of data
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of ITIL processes - Change, Configuration and Release
- Stakeholder Management
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.