- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Configuration Management Analyst / SACM
I have an exciting opportunity to join an exciting defence and transportation company based in Surrey.
They provide innovative technologies to both government and commercial customers globally. They are an industry-leading integrator of payment and information solutions and related services for intelligent travel applications, delivering tools for travellers to choose the smartest and easiest way to travel and pay for their journeys, and enabling transportation authorities and agencies to manage demand across the entire transportation network.
In this role, you will be responsible for both Change Management and Configuration Management.
- Managing Configuration Items (CIs) across the CMDB and the CMS
- Tracking all CI attributes
- Manage CI mapping and relationships
- Ad hoc reporting and data analytics
- Assist with governance / audits
- Pro-active monitoring activities
- Manage and report on KPIs/SLAs
- Develop, modify and mature Configuration Management and Change management processes
- Generate customer reports by querying a variety of tools
- Working with other business units/stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience in maintaining and creating CMDBs
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow
- Strong reporting and presentation skills
- Experience in analytics within Word and Excel
- Process Documentation
- ITIL experience
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.