- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
A C# Developer is required for 24 months (likely to be extended) based in Farnborough, Hampshire.
Working for a well-known automotive company, the C# Developer will be required to provide C# Developer Services to support SEAL and FAMOS Evolution, working on CIC Process Enhancements - Analysis and Implementation. Implementation of changes to both central and local systems to enhance Customer Communication, e.g. emailing or direct mailing of letters. The C# Developer will have the following responsibilities -
Design, Development and Test
* Undertake design and development in-line with solution architecture, coding and quality standards within the agile framework.
* Perform and document unit and system integration tests to enable System Testing to commence.
* Support System Testing activities including defect resolution.
* Support User Acceptance Testing activities including defect resolution.
Acceptance for Production/Go Live
* Support Final Acceptance Testing activities.
* Support deployment / implementation activities including information for release management documentation.
Transition into Organization
* Support live operation during Stabilisation Phase, including defect resolution.
* Support system handover document.
* Walk through system handover document with Operations.
Experience/skills required -
* Excellent experience within IT as a software developer in application software using the Microsoft stack as follows: C#, WinForms or WPF, Windows Services, Web Services, SOLID principals and Jenkins (Continuous integration)
* Experience of collaborative tool sets (e.g. Jira, Confluence), version control systems, CI/CD and automated unit and system tests.
* Proven ability to work in a team environment that works with multi-disciplinary teams in a fast moving Agile DevOps environment.
* Proven ability to change and support complex systems. Proven ability to change and support complex, legacy Financial Services systems.
This role is to start asap and will pay £450 per day (Ltd/Umbrella) or £342 per day (PAYE) - IR35 status is yet to be determined so there is a possibility that Ltd would have to be Deemed Ltd.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.