- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Our Client is seeking an experienced and proactive Account Manager, who acts as the 'Desk Based' point of contact for existing and new customers developing long term relationships.
Summary and purpose of the Job:
Our Client is seeking an experienced and proactive Account Manager, who acts as the 'Desk Based' point of contact for existing and new customers developing long term relationships. Previous experience and a demonstrable track record of building and delivering IT solutions sales is essential.
As an account manager you will be responsible for bringing in additional business by selling additional products to a set of existing customers and through new appointment generation into our target markets for senior new business sales people. There will also be a requirement to protect existing revenues by resigning clients and building strong relationships through exceptional interpersonal skills and strong industry and product knowledge. Managing approx. 300 accounts you will be responsible for delivering against personal revenue and profit targets. You will need to be a team player and able to develop strong internal networks to deliver customer requirements.
You will be required to identify, design and sell standard and tailored solutions that lead to a cost effective and profitable solution that satisfies the customer's requirements. We are seeking an outgoing colleague who has previous sales experience and is quickly able to build rapport within the team and with our customer base.
- Acts as the single point of contact for approx. 300 accounts with existing customer base.
- Selling additional product and services via telephone.
- Identification and closing existing and new business opportunities.
- Prospecting and identifying opportunities and generating leads.
- Generate a pipeline of opportunities to ensure that you are able to meet the targets required.
- Build strong relations with accounts to understand the customers' needs and requirements and to make recommendations for improvements identifying upsell/cross sell opportunities that generate additional revenue.
- Actively develop customer relationships and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that customer complaints, enquiries or concerns are dealt with promptly to a professional standard ensuring the customer relationship is maintained.
- Maintain knowledge of, and report to your senior team new developments in the marketplace, or your existing account portfolio and prospects.
- Maintaining personal superior product / industry knowledge
- Ability to work and exceed set monthly/quarterly/annual targets.
- Ability to embrace new technologies quickly with a desire to learn.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrable track record of building and delivering IT solutions sales pipeline.
- Relevant experience in account management sales with both inbound and outbound call experience.
- Understands how to manage a sales cycle and qualification process.
- A Professional approach to team and client relationships.
- A highly motivated sales person with a professional approach.
- A track record of delivering against sales targets.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Emotionally resilient when under pressure.
- Will be IT literate in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communicator (written and vocal) with good interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge in 3 or more of the following:
- Mobile devices, voice and data composites and selling.
- WLR/SIP/NGN and associated tariffing.
- Data Connectivity (DSL, FTTC, EoFTTC, EFM, Leased Line, P2P, MPLS).
- Hosted PBX.
- Contact Centre.
- Hosted Managed Services, Private Cloud, Public Cloud.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.