- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Business Analyst - General Insurance
My client is looking for candidates with a strong General Insurance background who have worked on major M&A / Divestment projects within the sector.
My client is looking for Business Analysis candidates with a strong General Insurance background who have worked on major M&A / Divestment projects within the sector. BA skills required as opposed to Systems or Techncial BA skills.
Specification:Candidates must -
- Be comfortable working from a ' Blank sheet of paper '
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills
- Be able to show strong requirements elicitation skills
- Have great process modelling skills and AS IS - To BE experience
- Be comfortable inputting into new ToM
- Be able to work with ambiguity and model assumptions until clarity is confirmed
- Be able to travel within the South of England and into the Midlands as required.
- Be able to see the bigger picture around a much wider programme of work
Experience within finance and HR functional areas and / or GI documentation processes would be excellent
If this is you then please apply
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.