- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Enterprise architect, atleast 5 years experience, Must have experience in large business transformation or business change projects, experience across different sectors, experience developing IT strategy alongside business goals
Senior Enterprise Architect
Contact: Daniel Ballinger 01489 882 690
I am looking for an experienced Enterprise Architect who has a background in large organisational IT change. At least 5 years' experience as an enterprise architect and has experience working to TOGAF or completed the TOGAF qualification; experience working closely with Solutions architects to align the Business with it IS strategy. Must have a strong business focus and be able to communicate at Exec level. My client is also looking for a candidate who is looking to progress their career into line management.
Key skills/ Responsibilities
- At least 5 years' experience as a Enterprise architect
- Experience working to TOGAF
- Produced Artefacts as an EA
- Background with large Company transformation projects
- Experience working with Exec levels.
- Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.