- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Graduate Consultant - Data Analytics
Excellent salary and benefits, competitive career progression options and training into all manner of data analytics and consultancy fields.
Excellent salary and benefits, competitive career progression options and training into all manner of data science and consultancy fields.
You will be working with a small company who have a fantastic reputation in their field of providing critical data and research for the ATM and Airport industries. Air travel is a rapidly growing area with more and more places travelling through UK airspace each year. Your role would be to research and provide expert advice on how airports and air traffic control organisations can make best use of their assets.
The team have a proven experience in developing staff in the long term and run a detailed graduate training programme covering both technical and consultancy development. All staff are encouraged to drive their own training and development, with the opportunity to contribute and direct the company's Analytics development strategy.
We place Analytics at the core of our offer. We pride ourselves on combining incisive analytical capabilities with a comprehensive understanding of the air traffic management task. This ensures we offer deep data-driven insight that is balanced with a meaningful operational interpretation.
- A numerate degree including an understanding of the mathematical fundamentals of linear algebra, basic statistics and probability. (Business, Studies, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering etc…)
- An interest in Aerospace, Airports and Air Transportation
- An interest in becomeing a Consultant, Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- The ability to understand a client's current operations, to model them using state-of-the-art software and to build future scenarios that demonstrate where performance can be improved
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- A positive, ambitious, adventurous and entrepreneurial outlook
- An understanding of the soft skills required to be a rounded consultant: Innovation, teamwork, communication, sales, marketing and initiative
- A willingness to participate in personal development of yourself and others
- A desire to solve complex problems
- The ability to manage demanding sub-tasks within projects
- Appreciation of the skills required to build strong and lasting relationships with customers
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.