- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Change & Release Manager
I have an exciting opportunity for a Change and Release Analyst to join the IT Service Management team within a large utilities company.
This is a great time to join, following a period of transformation and in sourcing of IT Services.
The successful candidate will be accountable for the management and definition of the IT Change and Release processes; further to this, the integration with other ITSM processes around Incident, Problem, Asset and Config.
- Creating and implementing change and release management processes and communicating these to the wider business
- Managing changes and releases across all environments to ensure they are well controlled and minimise risk of impact on customers
- Ensuring planned Changes do not conflict with other planned changes and does not impact on service
- Preventing unauthorised Changes and driving forward the culture in line with Change and Release processes
- Change freeze and maintenance windows
- Communicating all planned Changes to relevant stakeholders
- Impact analysis
- Continual Service Improvement
- Drive ownership of Changes
- 5 years' experience in leading Change and Release
- ITIL v3 certified with strong exposure to Change, Configuration and Release
- Demonstrable experience in the definition, documentation and implementation of Change and Release processes for Software and Hardware CIs
- Knowledge of GDPR and PCI principles
- Stakeholder management
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.