- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Service Delivery Administrator
I have an exciting opportunity to join a global leader in the Pharmaceutical industry. They are currently the second largest manufacturer of the flu vaccination.
The successful candidate will have an understanding of ITIL processes, and ideally hold ITIL foundation.
A background within the following will be beneficial
- Service Desk / IT Support
- Graduate with a degree in Computer Science and 1-2 years working experience
To be successful for this position soft skills are very important - the role will face off with stakeholders both internally and externally and across a number of geographic locations, so personality and confidence are two of the key attributes to success in this role.
The responsibilities include:
- Analysing data around ITIL change management processes
- Creating customised reports on SLA/KPI management
- Documentation & report creation for management and stakeholders
- Charing Change Advisory Board meetings
Candidates must have an understanding of the following:
- ITIL certified or experienced
- Experience of Microsoft office suite
The benefits included in this role reflect the following
- Private Medical Insurance
- 10% bonus
- £104 p/m contributions to parking
- Double pension match: you put in 4%, they contribute 8% (this is also uncapped)
- Annual Pay Review
- 26 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.