- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Lead Incident Manager
I have a really exciting opportunity for a Lead Incident Manager to join a market leading insurance company during an exciting period of growth and digital transformation.
Do you have a background in leading Incident or Major Incident Management teams? Are you looking for a new challenge?
If you have a can do attitude, a proactive approach and thrive in a fast paced environment then this may be the role for you.
They are a FTSE 100 company voted as one of the top 25 companies to work for in the UK.
This role will enable you to lead a small team of Incident Analysts and Major Incident Managers and work to improve technology systems across the company.
- Growing and maturing a team of 7
- Developing and maintaining key stakeholder relationships across the internal team and wider supply chain
- Update and design Incident Management Processes internally
- Working as part of the on call rota to cover Major Incidents out of hours
- Strong experience in Major Incident Management
- Background in line management on Incident/MI managers or analysts
- Demonstrable experience in stakeholder management
- Past experience working as part of a team in a large multi-vendor, outsourced environment
Experience in the use of ServiceNow ITSM tooling would be desirable
This role offers a wide range of additional benefits including up to a 20% bonus, and a number of other generous benefits.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.