- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Agile Project Manager - Squad setup and alignment
My client is setting up a new team within their cyber security section based at their global head office. They are looking for a proven project manager from a traditional PM background who is now Agile focused with Kanban and Scrum skills.
My client is setting up a new team within their cyber security section based at their global head office. They are looking for a proven project manager from a traditional PM background who is now strongly Agile focused with Kanban and Scrum skills.
The role will involve putting together a new squad and getting the team going (6-7 people including the product owner) in the right direction.
This will include:
- Providing scope and objectives, working closely with the Product Owner.
- Gaining consistency across the squad, coaching and bringing on maturity levels
- Use of Agile methods - scrum kanban etc. as required alongside relevant techniques from traditional project management that fit best for the business.
- Leading all agile ceremonies, agile retrospectives etc.
- Focusing on delivery
- Building strong 'One Team' behaviours
- Showing strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Utilising excellent communications skills
- Using your understanding of working in international businesses and multi time-zones
Agile Certifications highly preferred
Other beneficial skills and experience include:
- Agile devOps - Azure DevOps experience
- A Cyber security background / Cyber security knowledge
- Immediate availability
If this is you then please apply
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.