- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Customer Service Advisor
Our cleint is now looking for a Junior IT Support engineer to join them in Reading
Being the first contact for users requiring assistance, triaging issues depending on severity and urgency. Maintaining asset registry and peripherals, ordering supplies, helping with onboarding new employees and demonstrating new equipment for employees.
- Greet users and help direct them to where to get appropriate assistance.
- Maintaining asset inventory. Ordering supplies to maintain the local stock of peripherals.
- Take part in some training for new employees.
- Providing loan devices/peripherals to users and tracking
- Issue warranty replacement devices to Techs and tracking
- Checking in Loan devices pool and maintain accurate details
- Follow up with Users for return of loan devices and maintain up to date information.
- maintain leavers return equipment on share point site.
- Presentation for New Starter IT induction session
- logging facilities request for recycling
- Issuing devices to Tech from loan pool for re-imaging and keep a track.
- logging facilities request for kit to be moved down to the warehouse
- Courier devices stock to another sites within UK.
- Placing new stock order via myorder and track order details.
- Decommissioning and recycling old/damaged device in GLIMR tool.
- Recycling damaged loan pool devices
- Maintain inventory details and stock accuracy
- Picking up stock from the store room and update on tool.
- Asset tagging warranty replacement devices
- Proficiency with Windows/Office
- Basic skills at documentation.
- Presentation skills - Knowledge of MS Software and MUST be able to deliver a session on how MS apps works e.g. Excel, One Drive, Teams, One Notes etc.
- Previous experience in an IT Support role
- Knowledge of Service NOW
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.