- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Senior Cloud Engineer
Senior Cloud Engineer required for a 12 month contract based in Greenwich, London.
Working for a high-profile Government organisation, you will use cutting edge technology and big data to support a wide range of challenging projects.
As a Senior engineer, you will be responsible for delivering the organisations infrastructure automation strategy. The team includes hands on coders, deploying automated OS and Database builds into public and private Cloud.
* Proven ability to automate Azure infrastructure within an Enterprise Company
* ARM and PowerShell Scripting using a GIT repository
* Troubleshoot Windows 2016 or Red Hat 7 server
* Creation and enforcement of security and standards through policies
* Excellent writing and communication to peers and senior management
* AWS automated deployment
* PowerShell DSC
* Azure DevOps
* Software Defined Networking
This role is to start ASAP - outside of IR35 (Pending test) and will pay £331 p/d PAYE (excluding pension and holiday pay) or £435 p/d Ltd/Umbrella.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.