- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Delivery & Instructor Manager (Tech Training)
Are you a commercially minded manager with experience in the commercial tech training sector? Are you interested in becoming the Delivery & Instructor Manager for arguably the World's Leading IT Training Company?
One of the World's most prestige Tech Training companies are looking to appoint a new UK based Delivery manager, to manage their team of Trainer's & Instructors.
This person will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality teaching and maintaining the quality of the instructor network through the recruitment & development of existing instructors.
Instructor Recruitment - Identify Instructor requirements, then work with the recruitment team to identify, interview & hire new Instructors, building the best team possible.
Instructor Management & Development
- Providing on-going training & development to Instructors.
- Consistent delivery of agreed lesson plans & curriculum
- Responsible for high quality instructor delivery across the global business
- Managing/engaging with both full time & contracted instructors.
- Instructors will cover apprenticeships & commercial training across: Cyber & IT Security, Software & Development, Networks & Infrastructure, Data & Business Analyst + other areas.
Quality Assurance & Risk Management
- Development, implementation and maintenance of Instructor advice & guidance, and management of consistent practice.
- Custodian for the quality of all classroom delivery, taking ownership of & resolving any delivery issues within agreed timescales
- Taking & analysing feedback to measure quality of instructor delivery and driving continuous improvement
Course Scheduling & Planning - Managing course scheduling & timetables, in conjunction with resource scheduler. Ensuring appropriate balance between cost and quality is maintained.
Product and Courseware Maintenance & Development
- Liaising with Product Managers, Courseware Managers & Subject Matter Experts to ensure that all existing products remain current, of the highest quality & are fully fit for purpose
- Liaising with above teams to develop new product proposals
- Management experience with strong man management & leadership abilities
- Previous Instructor experience & experienced in managing Instructors
- Experience working within commercial & professional learning environment
- Prior experience working within technical industry & can align technical understanding with the commercial demands of the business
- Must be able to commute to South East & East of England regularly
- Willing to travel to European Education centres if needed.
Salary & benefits:
- £60,000 - £70,000 (negotiable)
- Profit share scheme
- Private Healthcare & Dental healthcare
To apply or find out more:
Ryan.email@example.com // 01489 873484
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.