- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Senior Voice Network Administrator
New opportunity as a Senior Voice Network Administrator located in various locations such as Eastleigh, Colchester, Chesterfield, Sheffield, Glasgow, and Gateshead.
The purpose of the job will be to design and manage the Voice Infrastructure and Network. Ensuring security, growth, and availability are included in all design and project work undertaken for Server, Switches, Firewalls, and Storage.
- Management and design of the Server, Storage and Network Infrastructure
- Conduct Network Architecture design, feasibility, and cost studies solutions
- Undertaking IT Project tasks
- Troubleshoot customer and Voice Network relates issues
- Supporting 1st and 2nd line incident teams
Skills and Experience:
- CCNA Voice or 5 years in Senior Cisco Voice support role
- Experience in Network Design
- Vendor qualified in Voice Recording technology
- Proven ability to design, document, plan and manage platforms
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.