- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Do you want to work for an established company with over 20 years' experience in their field, who drive a disruptive, start-up mentality, within an agile working environment?
This global brand are looking to grow their UK team with talented individuals who are as passionate about delivering world class software services and data solutions as they are. The perfect candidate will thrive off keeping up with the latest technologies and industry trends within spatial data infrastructure, data science, GIS and Web Services, and will be motivated to drive their own success.
You'll be working with a wide variety of clients, both private and public sector (including government and defence), helping them to make the best use of their data and adding exceptional value to their business.
- Python, Scala
- Data Modelling
- Software Engineering background
- Big Data (Hadoop, Kafka)
If you genuinely enjoy solving complex data problems and would love the opportunity to work on cutting edge R&D projects, this is the role for you.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary depending on experience company bonus scheme
- A great benefits package including medical & life insurance, attractive company pension & subsidised gym membership
- 25 days holiday
- Casual work environment - flexible hours that are actually flexible and the ability to work from home
- Training & development to support your career
- Employee recognition awards
- Regular social events including "first of the month" drinks
- A day off on your birthday!
Due to the nature of work involved with this company, applicants must have lived in the UK for a minimum of 5 years to be eligible for security clearance.
If you like the sound of this role and think you have what it takes, please apply through the vacancy or contact me on Millie.Dorrington@networkerstechnology.com for more information.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.