- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Service Desk Vendor Manager
I have an exciting opportunity to join a market leading FTSE 100 insurance company during an exciting period of innovation and growth.
This role is interesting and niche and forms part of the senior management team internally. The successful applicant would be managing a large third party supplier who provides a £2.5m outsourced Service Desk based offshore in the EU.
Strong backgrounds in Vendor Management, Service Management and Service Desk Management/Operations are considered, and managing senior level stakeholders and having a strong enthusiastic personality are important to be successful in this role. The management and maturity of relationships is paramount.
- Managing senior stakeholder relationships both internally and externally
- Governance and SLA management around supplier performance
- Main point of escalation in representing end users concerns to the supplier
- Understanding and experience in use of ServiceNow as an ITSM tool
- Dealing with Escalations, SLAs, Stakeholder relationship management, processes and working with ITSM tooling teams
- Ideally a background within a large complex environment internally facing and managing outside vendors
- Looking at things from a commercial, SIAM, or outsourced point of view
- ITIL v3 foundation certified at minimum
- Understanding of processes within ServiceNow - request, change, IM, call handling
- Demonstrable experience in working with large multimillion £ vendors
Further to the salary on offer, there are fantastic opportunities for progression internally as well as a generous benefits package and bonus, as details below
- 20% bonus
- 9% pension contribution
- Free and discounted insurances
- 4x salary Life Assurance
This company were voted #3 in the 'Best Big Businesses to work for' in 2019
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.