- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Desktop Support Engineer
Our client is looking for a Desktop Support Engineer to join them in London.
Our client is looking for a Desktop Support Engineer to join them in London. In this role, you will be performing a range of 1st/2nd line support tasks
The position involves monitoring and administering a ticket system ITSM (Service Requests, Incident and IMAC'S), contacting staff to resolve issues within the office and some field staff repairing devices and solving software issues and various deskside related tasks in a walk in service capacity.
Essential Technical Skills:
Demonstrable experience supporting a Microsoft Windows (7, 8, 8.1) environment at a 1st line level.
- Troubleshooting problems and applying fixes.
- Installs, Moves, Add's & Changes (IMAC).
- General Desk Side Support type duties.
- Specific skills are required in MS Outlook, .PST files Retrieval / Mapping and Office 365, OneDrive, SharePoint and Skype for Business
- Day to day support tasks to UK based mobile devices- smart phones, tablets. Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose configuration and connectivity issues.
- Microsoft Active Directory (basic).
- Desktop and Laptop Installation & Configurations
- Installation & Configuration of Printers
- Ticket Issue Management (Remedy)
- Laptop / Desktop hardware (Dell laptops and desktops) break fix skills - ability to isolate problem causes and replace defective components.
Desirable Technical Skills:
- Experience of supporting Macintosh systems (desktop, laptop).
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.