- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
BAE Systems require a Change Support Engineer to join their team in Warton, Preston on an initial 6 month contract basis.
Responsible for the creation, development and delivery of education/communications requirements assigned by the Culture Change Manager.
The job-holder will collect and format content and information, co-ordinate inputs from others, monitor & report progress, and provide information to the Culture Change Manager for the project's governance & assurance structure.
The job-holder will liaise with subject matter experts and other fact-holders to gain a suitable understanding of the relevant business changes and impacts, and develop timely and relevant education/communications materials that provide good understanding targeted to relevant stakeholders.
Plan and deliver education/communication development tasks to achieve the desired objectives, including liaison with relevant colleagues.
Develop and implement creative output and mechanisms to support the required education/communication outcomes.
Organise and manage additional resources (e.g. Business communications, Creative Services, external agencies) and ensure compliance with relevant Business policies, e.g. branding, identity, use of media.
Assist the development and maintenance of the Export Control Transformation Programme engagement activities and materials for use by the team and the broader business, including briefings and events etc.
Qualifications and experience
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills, based on factual information.
- Experience of developing and delivering engaging education and communication materials, preferably for business change projects.
- Good knowledge of project management tools and techniques, protocols and procedures, with a particular emphasis on the people impact of change.
- Ability to manage discrete packages of work to meet realistic cost, time & quality targets.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.