- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
IT Vendor Manager
I have an exciting opportunity to join a UK leader in the insurance industry during an exciting time of growth and transformation within the Technology Services team.
The ideal candidate will have a background in managing a large number of suppliers/vendors and stakeholders. There are in excess for 140 suppliers for whom you will be accountable for the governance and service delivery around the services they supply internally.
- Managing a number of vendors ensuring that they are meeting the agreed SLAs and KPIs and performing in line with the contractual agreement
- Acting as a main point of contact with vendors
- Drive innovation across the supply chain and ensure that governance is delivered in line with frameworks
- Evidence of an auditable trail of compliance in managing controls and processes around vendors is upheld and readily available
- Work closely with the Supplier Governance Manager in the monitoring of vendor relationships
- Monitor the on boarding and exit of 3rd party vendors
- Develop budget tracking processes to keep a live and accurate view of costs across all suppliers to support with budget forecasting
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.