- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Service Asset and Configuration (SACM) Analyst
I have a really exciting opportunity for a Service Asset and Configuration analyst to join a new SACM function within a FTSE 100 market leading Insurance company.
This role has come about following an exciting period of growth and transformation and the successful candidate would maintain the SACM systems, CI data model and stakeholder relationships.
- Managing the SACM process from a maintenance, maturity and governance perspective.
- Take ownership for the process and roadmap to maintain the SACM operationally within the SACM function - this includes integration of ITIL processes around Change and Incident
- Give both governance and assurance to ensure the supply chain is conforming to contractual obligations
- Working closely with other business units to document key deliverables, user stories and provide a development pipeline
- Maintain key stakeholder relationships and identify process improvements that will add value from SACM
- Work from your own initiative in an Agile way
- Provide rolling delivery plans that can be shared internally to indicate progress
- Partner with 3rd parties to develop market context
- Demonstrable experience in either the growth or implementation of a SACM function
- Strong experience in the use of ServiceNow is a must
- ServiceNow Discovery tool use/implementation
- Operational use of service mapping
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.