- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Service Asset & Configuration Manager
I have a really exciting opportunity for a Service Asset and Configuration manager to join a new SACM function within a FTSE 100 market leading Insurance company.
This role has come about following an exciting period of growth and transformation and the ideal candidate would be working directly with the Head of Service Control to mature and grow the capacity.
- Drive forward the importance of the SACM function across all business units
- Own the governance and assurance of the integrated supply chain performance
- Build relationships with senior and exec level stakeholders to drive forward future maturity
- Define governance model to ensure a good business value proposition
- Manage and develop the design, future and execution both internally and across the supply chain
- Drive forward innovation and automation across the ITSM tool ServiceNow
- Demonstrable experience in either the growth or implementation of a SACM function
- Strong experience in the use of ServiceNow is a must
- ServiceNow Discovery tool use/implementation
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.