- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
INFRASTRUCTURE CLOUD ENGINEER
Infrastructure Cloud Engineer - Hereford - Up to £50k
I am recruiting an Infrastructure Cloud Engineer for one of the fastest growing Fintech Company in the UK.
You will have the opportunity to play an active role in company's cloud transformation journey; experience with Microsoft Azure would be advantageous but a fantastic opportunity for someone with a good Infrastructure/platform background who is serious about developing their skills on Cloud.
Within this role you will:
- Work closely on the design and implementation of solutions with senior members of the Infrastructure and Architecture teams.
- Help produce appropriate infrastructure designs and technical specifications in line with defined processes to support the development of new and improved systems.
- Work within Agile teams to help deliver solutions into live environments, including Azure Devops configuration and Cloud automation.
- Work with the team where required to resolve technical incidents.
- Provide support to colleagues through mentoring and guidance on best practice and continuous improvement.
- Provide ad-hoc out of hours additional support during a major incident where the business need demands it.
- Participate in the IT Operations shift pattern (between 8am and 6pm) and out of hours rota.
- Microsoft Server
- SQL Server
- VMware and Hyper-V virtualization
- Storage Area Networks
- Cisco network products including switches, firewalls and routers
- Infrastructure management platforms such as Microsoft System Center, Uptrends, ManageEngine
- Proven 3rd line experience of working with enterprise grade IT infrastructure.
- Excellent customer service and strong communication skills both written and verbal, including strong technical documentation skills.
- Previous experience of working within the financial technology sector would be advantageous.
- Microsoft or ITIL certifications would be beneficial.
- Highly motivated individual who can see complex problems as an exciting challenge and be able to provide multiple solutions to meet requirements
- Microsoft Azure PaaS
- Microsoft Azure IaaS
For more information please feel free to get in touch via LinkedIn -/ mark-azure-recruitment or by email - Mark (dot) Blackwood (at) networkerstechnology (dot) com or give me a call - the number listed in the advert is my direct dial.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.