- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Networkers are working with a Global consultancy that are assisting a leading aerospace business. They are looking to recruit multiple test engineers to help with a large integration project that they are working on.
Test Engineer - CURRENT SC CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Networkers are working with a Global consultancy that is assisting a leading aerospace business. They are looking to recruit multiple test engineers to help with a large integration project that they are working on.
You must hold current security clearance to apply for this role.
- Generation of high-level test cases and detailed test procedures for all aspects
- Execution of test procedures (manual & automated) to test the system and verify requirements
- Documentation of test results and any defects
- Re-verifying interfaces between services and analysing/troubleshooting results
- Work with the associated Deployment IV Leads and Integration Cycle Leads to support the definition of the backlog, plan & implement integration of delivered services
- Analysing data from lower-level testing against requirements
- Experience of test planning, management and execution in large scale, complex virtualised and cloud computing environments.
- Experience in integration testing, including test automation - both planning & execution
- Ability to work at any point in the verification and validation part of the software lifecycle
- Able to use understanding of customer needs and expectations to generate mutually beneficial solutions or alternatives
- Experience with continuous integration tools and source control tools
- Ability to identify, troubleshoot and debug issues across interfaces
- Test automation to reduce manual regression testing.
- Testing in a virtualised environment and/or within ITIL service delivery programmes.
- Experience of working large-scale and complex integration programmes.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, troubleshooting attitude with a willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of web services testing, performance testing, load testing (tools and good practices)
- Experience writing, maintaining and executing automation tests using frameworks such as JUnit, Telerik Test Studio, HP Unified Functional Testing software, Selenium, TestComplete, Watir or similar
- Design, development and execution of integration testing of Service Orientated Architectures and Enterprise Service Bus based solutions.
- JIRA and Quality Centre experience
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.