- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
A Solution Architect is required to work closely with our client to support the delivery of a financial services software solution
As a Solutions Architect you will work though the full life cycle of the implementation including, but not limited to:
- Supporting the pre sales activity
- Partaking in workshops.
- Identifying risks
- Reporting your findings back to the internal team
- Support the Implementation team through the build and integration acting as subject matter expert. In addition, you will play a key part in the go live process and perhaps the early 'hyper care'.
- Works within and across practices and organizations to design technology or application solutions
- Conceptualizes, architects, designs, implements and supports integrated solutions for client engagements.
- Takes responsibility for the complete integrity of a solution.
- Interfaces with the users on technical issues.
- Advises, analyzes, researches, designs, installs, and implements products or complex technology or application solutions for a unit or organization.
- Provides maintenance and technical support on services/products solutions, utilizing current and emerging technologies.
- Analyzes and designs technical interfaces.
- Provides sales support
- Generates leads for new business
- Identifies ways in which new products and/or modifications or enhancements to current products can be successfully implemented.
- Fills an architect functional role with portfolio related technology specialization to build quality infrastructure solutions that meet the requirements .
- Performs responsibilities including Portfolio solution proposal management, solution design, risk analysis, proposal preparation and client presentations.
- Provides input to technical estimates created with standards tools, portfolio Work Breakdown Structures, statements of work and industry standard estimating techniques.
- Analyzes and evaluates client requirements against portfolio offerings and performs build vs. buy analyses.
- Architects a portion of a solution using appropriate portfolio offerings with design elements that allow integration into client environment.
- May refine and optimize infrastructure architectural models and creates architectural prototypes as required.
- A good understanding of EMEA Banking industry and Digital Banking or a strong solutions architecture background with experience of Omni Channel Retail Solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong client facing skills
- Strong solution architecture experience
- Good knowledge of either Savings or Loans processes
- Willingness to travel extensively in the UK and wider EMEA regions
- Significant integration experience
- Understands and consistently uses the portfolio solution materials located in the Portfolio Center including guides, blueprints, work breakdown structures, sales and delivery methods, estimation tools, and proposal template material.
- Experience in at least one of the following specific technology areas: Server Operating Systems, Database / Information Management, Networks, Security, Desktop Technology, Virtualization (Server, Desktop, and Application), Infrastructure and Device Monitoring, Mobility Solutions and Application Platforms / Application Integration.
- Strong communications skills with the ability to interface with all levels of internal and client project teams.
- Proficient in Services and Solutions Delivery Framework (SDF) and knowledgeable in process frameworks such as CMMI.
- Familiarity with applicable industry standards and frameworks such as ITIL, CoBIT, ISO, TOGAF and FEAF
- Understands datacenter operations and infrastructure implementation methodologies
- Implementation and presales experience in two or more related project roles such as system analyst, implementer, integrator, test analyst, system administrator, tool specialist, team leader and/or architect
- Familiar with project management concepts including project scheduling, risk management, estimation (infrastructure estimation / IT Service estimation), Work Breakdown Structures, requirements management / traceability, Change Management, etc.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.