- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Requirements Analyst - Modeling based Requirements capture
My client, a leading technology business based on the South Coast, have a business wide Requirements Management function and Methodology that utilises Systems Engineering techniques to capture and model requirements across programmes.
My client, a leading technology business based on the South Coast, have a business wide Requirements Management function and Methodology that utilises Systems Engineering / Architectural framework techniques to capture and model requirements across programmes.
Due to an increase in demand I am currently looking for candidates who can model business requirements using industry standard architectural frameworks or modelling techniques. These Requirements Analysts will need to have worked in complex / large scale project and programme environments across IT, Engineering or Hybrid businesses.
Candidates must be able to show from their CV and on interview:
- Proven skills in modeling ( modelling ) based requirements capture
- Having worked with industry standard frameworks or architecture tools such as: TOGAF, MoDAF, MEGA, Sparks, NAF, Enterprise Architect, BPMN etc.
- Experience in Technology, Engineering and / or Hybrid environments
- Skills in selecting methodologies for Requirements Analysis in Large and / or Complex organisations and systems / service architectures
- Able to ensure requirements are developed appropriate to the integrated role of technology and people in service delivery
- Knowledge of applying service orientation, ideally ITIL
- An understanding of the fit of Requirements Analysis and Management and architecture in a complex systems life-cycle
- Excellent problem solving skills and communications skills
- Strong organisational skills, relationship building skills
- An appreciation of the bigger picture when considering approach to work
- A numerate background, qualification or extensive relevant experience
Experience with the Doors database will be very useful
If this sounds like you and your CV reflects this experience then please apply
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.