- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Networkers have collaborated with an exciting consultancy that are looking for two oracle developers on a long-term contract.
Oracle Developer required - 12 months +
Networkers are looking for an Oracle Developer to assist in the management of their end client's data warehouse and the structure and availability of the data held within it. This will assure that data is imported and exported in the correct format and is made available to end users as requested.
You will need to have current SC (Security Cleared) for this position
The role will be required to:
- Implement Changes and resolve/escalate Incidents as they occur using KANBAN and a DevOps/Agile methodology.
- Create dashboards and reports using OBIEE and other tools as required.
- Conduct peer testing and DW Performance analysis and monitoring, as directed
- Manage and prioritise workloads to deliver at agreed milestones.
Required Skills and Experience
- In depth Oracle, SQL and PL/SQL.
- Database Design.
- Performance Tuning.
- ETL Tools - Oracle Warehouse Builder and/or Oracle Data Integrator.
- Job Scheduling.
- Familiarity of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) for creation of RPD, Dashboards & Answers.
- DevOps processes.
- Data Management and Data Quality analysis.
- Working within an Agile Methodology.
- Working in secure defence networks
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.