- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Data & Analytics Developer
Data & Analytics Developer required for a 12 month contract (possibility of extending) based in Greenwich, London
Working inside of IR35 for a large Government organisation, you will be responsible for the successful development of technical data and analytics solutions providing quality data required to support evidence based business and operational decision making.
Forming part of a scrum agile team, the developer will develop to specification, unit test and implement extract/transform/load (ETL) processes using custom ETL or ETL tools.
* To undertake the maintenance of existing and development of new data and analytics solutions to ensure the optimal production of operational dash boarding, reporting and other applications
* To develop data and analytics solutions using industry best practice so that the code delivered is running, meets business requirements and definitions
* To document the technical design of developed components in accordance with Data & Analytics standards
* Working with their scrum agile team members, to undertake and support unit and regression testing of the codebase to ensure it can be delivered and meets business/operational requirements and can be run in a system testing environment
For this role you need to have experience within the following technologies:
* Extensive use of and fully conversant with on premise, cloud based or hybrid Oracle and/or Microsoft database technologies in particular ETL/ELT design, development and testing in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 onwards , TSQL, APS, Azure, SSIS and/OR Oracle 11g/RAC SQL, PL/SQL, ODI and OBIEE.
* Expert at writing/reading complex queries, performance tuning & monitoring
* Knowledge of star schema structure & design, detailed understanding of Kimball & Inmon and hybrid data warehouse design
* Understanding and experience of Agile development approach and tools
This role is to start ASAP and will pay between £375 - £435 ltd/umbrella per day depending on your level of experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.