- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
I have an exciting opportunity for a Service Architect to join an industry leading global company working with a number of Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies.
This role can be based in Fleet, Lichfield, or London and is working in line with the internal Sales Team and will act as the SME for Service Architecture during pre-sales.
- Sell, build and win new and renewal Managed Services business
- Proactively build and manage Managed Services pipelines
- Collaborate with bids teams on tenders, proposals and propositions
- Represent and champion Managed Services offerings to clients across all levels
- Build and manage both internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Take ownership for requirement capture, scoping and architecture of Managed Services across specific business units
- Act as SME within the Managed Service design authority from inception to service operations
- Experience within Managed Services sales
- Experience within Service Design (preferably within the IT/Telco/Tech industries)
- Strong understanding of Service Propositions and Solutions
- Exposure to and understanding of ISO15000 and ISO20000
- Track record of successes within a pre-sales environment
- Managing outcomes through virtual teams
- Strong commercial, sales and design experience of developing client requirements into a profitable Managed Service solution
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.