- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Cyber Security Analyst
A highly reputable FMCG organisation is requiring a Cyber Security Analyst with proven experience working with Firewalls & IP Threats at a Global Scale
A highly reputable FMCG organisation is requiring a Cyber Security Analyst with proven experience working with Firewalls & IP Threats at a Global Scale. Role to be specifically working on the organisations operations in China so any knowledge or experience of the 'Great Firewall of China' will be extremely beneficial for this role.
- The Cyber Security Analyst serves as an expert adviser, primary consultant, and spokesperson on intelligence analysis for respective country (CHINA)
- Directs and conducts the most complex analysis of multi-source intelligence evaluating feasibility, relative value, and risk associated with various courses of action
- Serves as an expert intelligence analyst and technical authority on China for executive leadership.
- Provide analytic assessments, develop intelligence work products research of open/closed source databases, and develop position papers and briefings as necessary for dissemination to management and other stakeholders.
- Advise on technical solutions to minimize risk to data assets in China (network design, use of encryption)
- Strong knowledge and experience in cyber espionage, global operations in China.
- Background within any kind of Military/Defence/Law Enforcement environments will also be beneficial for this role
Contract initially until March 2020 paying up to £515 per day LTD/Umbrella. Role can either be based in Brentford or Stevenage.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.