- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Junior .Net Developer
Our client is looking for a Junior .Net Developer to join them in Buckinghamshire
Our client is looking for a Junior .Net Developer to join a team which provides development and day-to-day support services for applications running on a 24x7 basis. The are looking for an individual to join the team to:
- Participate in the development of innovative solutions
- Identify problems and potential resolutions to support end users
- Work closely with other team members to analyse and resolve issues relating to interfaces between various system components
- Provide thought leadership on the application of new and emerging technologies within the environment.
The ideal candidate will possess skills in the following:
- SQL Server (including Stored Procedures, T-SQL, etc.)
- Scripting languages, e.g. PowerShell, Windows Batch files
- Demonstrable understanding of version control, e.g. TFS, Git
The following additional skills are preferred but not essential:
- Development patterns/frameworks, e.g. MVC, MVVM, Angular, Knockout
- An understanding of agile software development, e.g. Scrum
- TDD/BDD, e.g. Jasmine, Cucumber, mocha
- Understanding of Web service development concepts
You will be expected to participate in an out-of-hours, on-call rota to provide 24x7 support of the applications.
Additionally, you must hold, or be capable of obtaining, UK government security clearance
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.